Black Snake Kevlar Recovery Strop
|Categories for this Product:||
Black Snake Kevlar® Recovery Strops are designed for recovery and towing of mining, heavy commercial, and military vehicles and plant.
Black Snakes Kevlar® Recovery Strops are an ideal substitute for heavy and unwieldy chains and wire rope recovery equipment. The low stretch and recoil during the recovery / tow makes the Black Snake safe to use in all conditions.
The rubberized outer coating protects the load bearing fibres from the elements and is more durable than most fibre ropes, synthetic webbing straps or round slings.
FEATURES OF THE BLACK SNAKE KEVLAR® RECOVERY STROP:
- Ranges in size from 20 tonne to 300+ tonne for a wide range of applications.
- Kevlar® load fibres offer very low stretch (4%)
- Ultra high strength to weight ratio
- Abrasion/cut resistant rubber protects the Kevlar® from the elements and keeps out oil, water, mud and dust
- Specially designed steel eyes suit attachment to shackle pins, hitch pins, and G Type couplings
- Special end fittings or steel thimbles can also be fitted according to customer requirements
- Lengths available from 1 metre to 20 metres and can be manufactured to order in non-standard lengths as required.
- Break Strength is clearly marked on each Black Snake Kevlar® Recovery Strop
- Individual serial numbers provide traceability