SAE 10w TYPE III Automatic Transmission Fluid
Product Code: 30041
Grade: Dex III
Class: SAE 10
• 205 L 30041
• 60 L 36041
• 20 L 32041
• 5 L 30541
• 1 L 30141
Auto Trans Type III is a transmission fluid designed for use in automatic transmissions where Dexron® III, Dexron® II or Mercon® fluids have been specified. It is also commonly used as a power steering fluid.
It is suitable for use with new technology transmission components and meets the need for improved fluid stability and reliability under increased operating temperature. ATF DX III meets the most demanding of all ATF specifications.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Auto Trans Type III offers:
- Approved for a wide range of automatic and hydraulic transmissions
- Cost effective option to Dexron® III products.
- May be used for service fill or top up where Dexron® II, Dexron® III and Mercon® fluids are specified.
- Provides excellent protection of mobile hydraulic pumps such as those of Denison, Sperry Vickers and Sundstrand.
-Greatly improved low temperature properties for smooth cold shifts.
- Excellent shear stability for long fluid and component life.
- Has unsurpassed retention of frictional coefficient, for consistently smooth gear changes.
Auto Trans Type III meets the following international performance specifications:
- General Motors Dexron® III (F30556)
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Allison C4
- Ford Mercon®