SAE 10w/20 UTTF Synthetic Fortified, “Pedigree” Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
Product Code: 30048
Grade: UTTF GL4
• 205 L 30048
• 20 L 32048
AgriBlue XL is a synthetic fortified multi purpose UTTO lubricantl suited to tractors requiring a common oil for transmissions, hydraulics, differentials, final drives, wet clutches and brakes. The anti squawk additive ensures effective operation of wet brakes. This highly boosted formulation was developed for bigger horsepower tractors operating in more severe applications. AgriBlue has been specifically developed to meet a wide range of specifications from most modern tractor and
hydraulic pump OEM’s. Gulf Westerns additive technology has been field tested in over 250 tractors and that combines to more than
200,000 hours of field tests. AgriBlue is formulated with VPI*.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Agriblue XL offers:
- Significantly increased gear wear protection
- Correct frictional characteristics ensure quiet wet brake operation.
- Proven Field performance
- Good anti foam characteristics
- Based on borate technology
- Excellent shear stability performance is maintained. and very high thermal/oxidation stability provide long fluid life.
- Good water tolerance ensures hydraulic performance is maintained.
- Low Copper activity
- Good filterability
- Excellent anti squawk properties
- High level corrosion protection during out of season storage
Vapor Phase Inhibitor is a blended into AgriBlue to provide all year round protection against atmospheric corrosion. During long periods of in activity, the VPI in AgriBlue will form a protective vapor shield over gear teeth and other components that are exposed to the atmosphere
protecting against rust and corrosion.