Synthetic high performance diesel engine oil
Product Code: 60002
Grade: ACEA C3/SM CF
• 205 L 60002
• 20 L 60202
Euro Energy is a synthetic high performance diesel engine oil suitable for late model passenger motor vehicles including those fitted with diesel particulate filters. Euro Energy meets and complies with the demanding requirements of Euro 4 exhaust emission legislation.
Formulated to meet API SM requirements, Euro Energy is ideally designed for European vehicles calling for the ACEA C3 specification such as VW, BMW and other European vehicles. Also meets BMW long-life LL-04, Mercedes Benz 229.51 specifications.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Synthetic formulation
- Suitable for use where particulate filters are used.
- Super extended drain intervals surpassing any mineral or American
diesel type lubricant
- Excellent soot and sludge control resulting in cleaner engines
- Reduces fuel consumption due to superior technology
- Outstanding low temperature viscometrics for reduced wear at start up.
- Dedicated European formulation
- Low SAPS (Sulfated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulfur)
- Excellent mixed fleet oil
- Suitable for European, American and Japanese diesel engines
Euro Ennergy meets the following specifications:
- ACEA C3-08 / Euro 4 Exhaust emission legislation
- API SM / CF
- MB 229.51
- BMW Longlife-04
- Volkswagen VW50200
- Volkswagen VW50500
- Volkswagen VW50501