High Viscosity Index Anti Wear Hydraulic Oil
Product Code: 30065
Class: ISO 68
• 205 L 30065
• 20 L 32065
Supertemp is a range of premium grade, high viscosity index, anti wear hydraulic oils. They have been formulated specifically for use in hydraulic power or control systems (mobile or stationary) that are subject to extremes of temperature, or are particularly sensitive to changes in temperature.
Supertemp may be used in temperature extremes such as:
- Fork lifts in brick kilns or cold stores
- Hydraulic drives operating in the extremes of the Australian desert
- Machine tools where viscosity must remain constant. The Supertemp range is available in ISO grades, 46, 68 and 100.
Supertemp is compatible with most pumps, valves, and seal materials. However, like all hydraulic oils containing zinc anti wear additives, it is not suitable for use with pumps having silver plated parts. (e.g. some Lucas units) Contamination of Supertemp with other oils, especially
engine oils, must be avoided as it can form gels which block filters and also impair air release, anti foaming and demulsibility of the fluid.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Superdraulic Hi Temp 68 offers:
- Low variation in viscosity with temperature which leads to:
Suitability for very high and low ambients
Rationalisation of grades to cover conditions
Reduced wear at start up (filters not by passing) yet still protects at operating temperature
- Improved equipment life and decreased downtime due to superior wear and corrosion protection
- Excellent air release and anti-foam properties to prevent cavitation and oxidation.
-.Excellent filterability even when contaminated, thereby preventing filter blockages. This saves filter replacement costs and down time.
- Very high shear stability ensures constant oil viscosity for uniform equipment operation.
- Long fluid life due to enhanced chemical and thermal stability.
Superdraulic Hi Temp 68 meets the following international performance specifications:
- ISO Viscosity Grades 46, 68
- Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- DIN 51 524 Part 3
- MIL-L-24459 (Ships)
- ISO 6743/4 CAT HV
- Vickers M2952-S