SAE 10w40 API SM / CF4 Semi Synthetic Premium Petrol / LPG / Light Diesel Engine Oil
Product Code: 30037
Grade: API SM/CF4
Class: SAE 10w-40
• 205 L 30037
• 20 L 32037
Syn X 3000 is a premium blend semi synthetic motor oil suitable for all passenger cars manufactured from 1980 onward including 2008 model engines. It is formulated meeting the very latest in API technology, API SM. It has been blended with synthetic base oil for improved performance. It provides high performance wear control, wide temperature range fluidity, minimisation of low temperature sludge and high temperature oxidation varnish formation.
It Is recommended for:
Cars running on Leaded and Unleaded Petrol LPG or CNG fueled vehicles. All diesel engined light commercials and cars. Cars running multi valve engines or turbochargers.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Syn X offers:
- Excellent flow and pumpability on cold start.
- Meeting the latest global API technology.
- Semi synthetic providing fuel saving capability.
- Semi synthetic providing reduced oxidation and viscosity breakdown.
- Superior sludge and varnish control for a cleaner engine.
- Reduced oil consumption due to improved volatility control.
- Greatly reduced engine wear giving extended engine life.
- High shear strength.
- Excellent volatility.
Syn X 10W-40 meets the following international performance specifications:
- SAE Viscosity 10W-40
- API SM, SL, SJ / CF