SAE 50 T0-4 / C4 Fully synthetic Caterpillar TO-4 Drive Train Oil
Product Code: 30054
Grade: CAT TO-4/C4
Class: SAE 50
• 205 L 30054
• 20 L 32054
SynTorque Oil is a fully synthetic Poly Alpha Olephin (PAO) based monograde Caterpillar TO-4 performance drive train fluid. The frictional performance of Torque Oil is superior to TO-2 approved fluids and all mineral fluids. SynTorque Oil 30 has been designed to extend the life and performance of all Caterpillar transmissions and hydraulic systems as well as those of Komatsu drive trains. SynTorque Oil 30 also meets the Allison C4 requirements. SynTorque Oil 50 has been designed to extend the life and performance of Transmissions, Differentials and
Final drives specifying an SAE 50 of TO-4 performance. SynTorque Oil 50 is also suitable for Road Ranger Transmissions. SynTorque Oil is available in SAE grades 30 and 50.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
SynTorque Oil 50 offers:
- Outstanding frictional characteristics for optimum clutch life
- Being fully synthetic, this product offers advanced performance under all service conditions and particularly in
fuller road ranger gearboxes.
- Excellent compatibility with both seals and frictional material
- Has the ability to control brake chatter, thus extending the life of wet brakes
- Enhanced wear protection leading to longer life, reduced oxidation and higher film strength.
SynTorque Oil 50 meets the following international performance specifications:
- SAE Viscosity 30, 50
- API GL-3
- Caterpillar T0-4
- SynTorque Oil 30 meets the requirements of Allison C4 and Komatsu
- Torque Oil 50 is also suitable for Road Ranger Transmissions.