SAE 30w CAT T0-4 / C4 Caterpillar TO-4 Drive Train Oil
Product Code: 30045
Grade: CAT TO-4/C4
Class: SAE 30
• 205 L 30045
• 20 L 32045
Torque Oil is a monograde Caterpillar TO-4 performance drive train fluid. The frictional performance of Torque Oil is superior to TO-2 approved fluids. Torque Oil 30 has been designed to extend the life and
performance of all Caterpillar transmissions and hydraulic systems as well as those of Komatsu drive trains. Torque Oil 30 also meets the Allison C4 requirements. Torque Oil 50 has been designed to extend the life and performance of Transmissions, Differentials and Final
drives specifying an SAE 50 of TO-4 performance. Torque Oil 50 is also suitable for Road Ranger Transmissions. Torque Oil is available in SAE grades 10, 30 and 40.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Torque Oil 30 offers:
- Outstanding frictional characteristics for optimum clutch life.
- Excellent compatibility with both seals and frictional material.
- Has the ability to control brake chatter, thus extending the life of wet brakes.
- Enhanced wear protection leading to longer life.
Torque Oil 30 meets the following international performance specifications:
- SAE Viscosity 30, 50
- API GL-3
- Caterpillar T0-4
- Torque Oil 30 meets the requirements of Allison C4 and Komatsu
- Torque Oil 50 is also suitable for Road Ranger Transmissions.