SAE15w/40 API CG4/SL Low Ash Turbo Diesel Engine Oil
Product Code: 30002
Grade: API CG4/SH
Class: SAE 15w/40
• 205 L 30002
• 20 L 32002
Turbo Diesel LA 15W-40 is a versatile low ash engine oil for diesel engines requiring API CG-4 / SH performance or lower. Turbo Diesel LA 15W-40 is suitable for diesel, LPG and petrol engines, operating on or off highway.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Turbo Diesel LA offers:
- Turbo Diesel LA 15W-40 fully meets the API CG-4 / SH performance requirements, offering cost efficient rationalisation for some mixed fleets.
-Turbo Diesel LA 15W-40 offers good soot control, reducing oil thickening and sludge deposits.
- The 15W-40 viscosity provides wear protection at low ambient temperatures combining easy low temperature engine start-up and fast oil circulation to critical engine components, together with the high temperature protection provided by an SAE 40 Viscosity.
- Turbo Diesel LA 15W-40 may also be used as a hydraulic fluid in some mobile plant and meets the current Allison C4 transmission specification.
- Experience has shown that CG-4 (or higher) rated oils provide the best protection to LPG engines.
- Can be used in both turbo and naturally aspirated diesel engines.
Turbo Diesel LA meets the following international
- SAE Viscosity 15W-40
- API CF, CG-4, SH
- ACEA E2 / B2 / A2
- MAN 271
- MTU (Dump Truck Engines) Type 1
- Mercedes-Benz sheet 228.1
- Mack EOL / EOL-PLUS
- Volvo VDS
- Komatsu meets the requirements
- Allison C4
- Caterpillar T0-2