SAE 40 API CF4/CF2/SG High Performance Low Ash Diesel Engine Oil
Product Code: 30005
Grade: API CF4/CF2/SG
Class: SAE 40
• 205 L 30005
• 20 L 32005
Turboil 40 is a high quality, low ash monograde diesel engine oil, specifically formulated for use in Detroit Diesel 2 stroke engines. Turboil 40 is recommended for general use in Detroit 2 stroke engines where the coolant out temperature does not exceed 94 °C. Turboil is available in SAE grades 30 and 40.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Turboil 40 offers:
- Offers excellent protection against corrosion and wear throughout the drain period.
- Low ash formulation minimises deposit formation in sensitive Detroit 2 stroke engines.
- Additive system ensures freedom from filter blockage throughout the drain period.
- May be used in those transmission applications requiring Caterpillar TO-2 or Allison C3 performance.
- Suited to marine applications that use normal diesel fuel (do not run high sulfur fuels).
Turboil 40 meets the following international performance specifications:
- SAE Viscosity 30, 40
- API CF4, CF-2, SF,
- MIL-L-2104D & E
- Allison C4
- Caterpillar T0-2
- Detroit Diesel 7SE2709505.